3 extra days of vacation
Internal International Opportunities
Learning and Development
Fully provisioned kitchen
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, self-motivated Windows engineer to work within our Enterprise Infrastructure team. The team is responsible for provisioning, configuration and operation of core corporate systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Responsibilities are varied and the main aim of the role is to be hands on in managing all our corporate estate, including setting up the governance policies for our wider user group.
You will work under agile methodologies, most of the times in a project-oriented approach, dealing with engineering teams from multiple locations and divisions within the Flutter group.
- Provide technical support as part of the day-to-day activity for all infrastructure and services owned by the team
- Ensure corporate IT services are highly available and secure by proactively conducting performance analysis, monitoring, capacity planning, audits, patching and disaster recovery
- Work to a high standard of service management, with an emphasis on customer service, documentation & availability
- Liaise closely with other teams in the Workplace Technology group during service deployment and handover into support. Support team members and mentor junior team members across all technologies
- Work closely with Security Teams to help strengthen infrastructure security.
- Have an automation driven mentality when making changes and implementing new solutions
What We're Looking For...
- Good expertise and working experience in Windows Server technologies
- Hands-on experience with Azure. Azure AD, Hosting, PAAS, and SAAS solutions
- Hands-on experience with Office 365. Experience with a wider range of product suites (EMS or E5) is a plus
- Experience designing & maintaining complex domain deployments with Active Directory and DNS services
- Experience with identity solutions and SSO standards. OKTA expertise is a plus
- PowerShell & scripting ability
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies and networking concepts
- Knowledge of proxy architecture and email relay/security services
- Basic knowledge of structured databases and application/web servers
- Experience working under agile methodologies is appreciated.
- Someone proactive, thorough, responsible, autonomous and have excellent technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive and results-driven attitude.