Up to 30 days of Annual Leave
Internal International Opportunities
Learning and Development
Fully provisioned kitchen
Blip is a Tech and Innovation Hub with a strong knowledge in software development, mobile apps, web platforms and retail applications for betting and gaming.
We are part of Flutter Entertainment Group – one of the World´s Largest Groups in the bookmaking industry, with an annual revenue of around 5 billion euros.
Its strong and diverse portfolio of market-leading brands and best-in-class products provides excitement and entertainment in a safe and responsible way.
The Code we develop, powering brands such as Paddy Power, Sky Betting & Gaming, Betfair, Sportsbet, FoxBet, FanDuel, and PokerStars, is used by around 14 million people in more than 100 countries, and we are in the API Billionaire Club alongside players such as Google, Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, self-motivated Windows engineer to work within our Enterprise Infrastructure team. The team is responsible for provisioning, configuration and operation of core corporate systems and related infrastructure. Responsibilities are varied and the main aim of the role is to be hands on in managing all our corporate estate.
You need to be proactive, thorough, responsible, autonomous and have excellent technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive and results-driven attitude. You will work under agile methodologies (scrum), in a project-oriented approach. Collaborating with engineering teams from multiple locations and divisions within the Flutter Group.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support as part of the day-to-day activity for all infrastructure and services owned by the team.
- Ensure corporate IT services are highly available and secure by proactively conducting performance analysis, monitoring, capacity planning, audits, patching and disaster recovery.
- Work to a high standard of service management, with an emphasis on customer service, documentation & availability.
- Liaise closely with other teams in the Workplace Technology group during service deployment and handover into support. Support team members and mentor junior team members across all technologies.
- Work closely with Security Teams to help strengthen infrastructure security.
- Have an automation driven mindset.
- Lead/Contribute towards building a modern workplace sustained by top level technologies.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues and stakeholders using solutions such as: Slack, Jira, Confluence and Zoom.
Experience & Technical Qualifications:
- Good expertise and working experience in Windows Server technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Solutions, specifically Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on experience with Office 365. Experience with a wider range of product suites, EMS or E5, is a plus
- Experience designing & maintaining complex domain deployments with Active Directory and DNS services.
- Experience with identity solutions and SSO standards. OKTA expertise is a plus.
- PowerShell & Scripting ability.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies and networking concepts.
- Knowledge of proxy architecture, email security services and DLP solutions.
- Basic knowledge of structured databases and application/web servers.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus.
What You'll Get in Return...
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it's only fair that you enjoy excellent rewards.
The Fun Stuff
The Boring Stuff
There is more, but we won't go on...