3 extra days of vacation
Internal International Opportunities
Learning and Development
Fully provisioned kitchen
Our Site Performance team are responsible for the creation, maintenance & execution of regular production load tests for Paddy Power Betfair.
You will support and evolve our internal & external load injection platforms to support high volume load testing & development activities.
You will become an expert in the load generation tools, the monitoring systems deployed against our estate, analysis of test runs and the ability to communicate this to the wider teams.
What You'll be Doing...
• Execute integrated performance tests against web-based applications and back-end components.
• Creation & maintenance of load test suites for paddypower.com & betfair.com.
• Analyse test data and metrics, document test results, identify report performance issues and risks.
• Feed performance testing results into capacity planning decisions.
• Support internal & external load injection infrastructure.
• Identify & implement automation opportunities.
What We're Looking For...
• Previous experience of Loadrunner / Performance Centre / Stormrunner load (2+ years).
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate technical results to an audience of varying technical competencies.
• Awareness / experience in using agile methodologies.
• Ability to analyse performance metrics and identify bottlenecks in the system.
• Ability to understand complex architectures and how new products/changes may impact existing performance
• Previous exposure to performance testing (2+ years).
• Strong understanding of network, database, server operations as they relate to load testing.
• Desire to learn about new products and keep abreast of new product developments.
• Experience of cloud technologies (private and public).
What You'll Get in Return...
The Fun Stuff
The Boring Stuff
There is more, but we won't go on...