3 extra days of vacation
Internal International Opportunities
Learning and Development
Fully provisioned kitchen
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be part of a software development team in an agile environment, which has short release cycles. You should have experience in defining test plans, executing test cases, managing defects throughout their life cycle, and working with developers and product owners in order to solve issues and provide guidelines, ensuring the quality of the product. You must have a proven track record of software testing for fast-paced organizations where time to market, quality, and rapid change are critical to the company's success.
What You'll be Doing...
• Experience in software testing;
• Agile and/or Lean software development approaches;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Exploratory Testing techniques;
• Specification of test cases for new functionalities and their integration on existing components.
• Understanding of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration;
• Experience working in agile environments, preferably with Scrum;
What We're Looking For...
• Strong attention to detail;
• Passion for quality;
• Ability to follow issues in order to resolve them;
• Open minded to consider different perspectives and views;
• Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
• Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
• Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities requirements;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
We'd love to see...
Experience with Git, Jenkins and Go;
Experience with WebDriverIO or similar;
Experience with API testing using frameworks like Postman;
What You'll Get in Return...
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it's only fair that you enjoy excellent rewards.
The Fun Stuff
The Boring Stuff
There is more, but we won't go on...