3 extra days of vacation
Internal International Opportunities
Learning and Development
Fully provisioned kitchen
We are Looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team!
What You'll Be Doing...
• Take an active part in the production problem root cause investigation, identification, and resolution (where necessary);
• Lead the identification of components and services with sub-optimal reliability and design /engineer improvements:
- Define and revise Service Level Indicators (SLIs);
- Iteratively perform Auditing of performance and reliability vulnerabilities;
- Be an active part of performance and capacity testing;
- Optimize reliability monitoring & alerting;
- Optimization of the application integration with the company private & public cloud solutions;
• Contribute towards automation:
- Reduce toil;
• Own, develop and maintain cross-company fundamental enablers:
- Open TSDB
- Single Page Application Monitoring;
• Set the best practices regarding performance, reliability, monitoring, and alerting:
- Contribute to the definition and revision of Service Level Objectives (SLOs);
• Perform consultancy to enable a new or existing component to meet the SLO;
What We're Looking For...
• IT Background;
• Good Operating Systems & Networking knowledge;
• Development experience of a high concurrency/high transactional, multi-currency, and multi-time zone solutions;
• Familiar with Configuration Management tools such as Chef;
• Familiar with CD/CI pipelines comprising Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Go, Ansible, and more.
What You'll Get in Return...
Our passion has helped us take the betting industry by storm. So we think it's only fair that you enjoy excellent rewards.
The Fun Stuff
The Boring Stuff
There is more, but we won't go on...